Manufacturer of Sodium Bisulphite
Shree Sulphurics, a leading manufacturer and supplier of chemicals, fabricates high-quality Sodium Bisulphite that meets the specific needs of different industries. Sodium Bisulphite is a white crystalline powder that is soluble in water. It is produced through the reaction of sodium carbonate with sulphur dioxide. Shree Sulphurics' Sodium Bisulphite is of high purity and is produced under stringent measures to ensure that it meets the specific requirements of different industries.
- Chemical Formula: NaHSO3
- Molecular Weight: 104.06 g/mol
- Purity: 90-98%
- pH (1% solution): 4-5
- Solubility: 78 g/100 mL in water at 20°C
- Versatility: It is a versatile chemical that finds use across various industries. It is used as a reducing agent, a disinfectant, and a preservative in different applications.
- Cost-effective: It is a cost-effective solution for companies looking for an efficient and effective solution for their specific needs.
- High purity: It is of high purity, ensuring that it meets the specific requirements of different industries.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Sodium Sulphite is used as a food preservative to prevent spoilage and to increase the shelf life of various food products.
- Photography Industry: Sodium Sulphite is used as a photographic fixer to stabilize the image and to remove unexposed silver halide from the photographic film.
- Textile Industry: Sodium Sulphite is used as a reducing agent in the production of textiles to remove excess dye and to improve the colorfastness of the fabric.
Usage/Purpose of Sodium Metabisulphite:
- Food Preservation: It is widely used in the food and beverage industry as a preservative and antioxidant. It is commonly used to preserve fruits, vegetables, and seafood products.
- Textile Industry: It is also used in the textile industry as a reducing agent and bleach. It helps to remove unwanted colors and impurities from the fabrics.
- Water Treatment Industry: It is used as a reducing agent in the water treatment industry. It helps to remove chlorine and other harmful chemicals from the water.
- Chemical Industry: It is used in the chemical industry as a reducing agent, catalyst, and stabilizer. It is used in the production of various chemicals such as dyes, pharmaceuticals, and polymers.
- Preservation: It is commonly used as a preservative in the food industry. It helps to extend the shelf life of products and prevent spoilage.
- Bleaching: It is used as a bleaching agent in the textile industry. It helps to remove unwanted colors and impurities from the fabrics.
- Reducing Agent: It is widely used as a reducing agent in various industries. It helps to reduce the oxidation state of the chemicals and prevent them.